Starved Rock Cycling Assn
Be a part of an organization that advocates bike safety for everybody in the community.
- We support activities that encourage riders of all ages to learn the proper ways of bicycling.
- Have access to a local ride calendar plus links to rides in Illinois and nearby sates.
- Participate club activities including but not limited to our signature event the Pumpkin Pie Ride, Bike Safety Courses, visiting local schools, weekly road rides, club gatherings and many other activities.
- Meet new people and make new friends.
- Improve your health and fitness by participating in our weekly rides, or just by riding more.
Membership dues (Annual Jan. to Dec)
$20 for Individual $30 for Family
Starved Rock Cycling Association
P.O. BOX 2304
OTTAWA, IL. 61350
Monthly meetings are held the fourth Tuesday of each month.
Meeting Location: American Legion, 901 LaSalle, Ottawa, IL
Time: 7pm (Enter thru membership door in the front of the building)