- This year’s ride will take place Sunday, October 3, 2021, Rain or Shine.
- Registration closes Friday October 1, at Noon. There is no day of Registration.
- 31st Pumpkin Pie Road Route Markings
- We use the Dan Henry Marking System:
- 32.5 Mile route marked in Yellow.
- 50 Mile route marked in White.
- 68.4 Mile route marked in Green.
- 102.2 Mile route marked in Blue.
- Check-in at registration to get your number for the ride.
- If you need SAG support,know your location: the road &/or intersection and how many miles you have ridden, so SAG driver can locate you & come to assist, if needed. Pull off the roadway & wait.
- Please have your own tubes for flat tires.
- HELMETS ARE MANDATORY.
- We will be checking you in/out at all rest stops, please have rider number ready.
- Please remove cycling gloves and sanitize/wash hands when getting food items.
- All Riders are expected to FOLLOW Illinois RULES OF the ROAD.
- Watch for Farm Equipment on all roadways.
|2021 PPR Routes||Ride With GPS Link|
|2021 PPR 32.5 Miles (marked in yellow)|
|2021 PPR 50 Miles (marked in white)|
|2021 PPR 68.4 Miles (marked in green)|
|2021 PPR 102.2 Miles (marked in blue)|